Sunday 29 September 2013

Mind Map





For my mind map I divided my main topic into three major sub-topics that I think will influence and direct my creative explorations. In the centre is fashion language with semiotics, fashion magazines, and fashion blogging. Each of these main headings branch off, with related details connected to different aspects of language use. I connected these with possible interpretations, related topics, questions & issues. By branching off with as much information that I have found so far in my research I feel that I will be able to create some initial iterative design projects that will include ways of creating interactions between the reader and text. By experimenting with different formats of interaction, I will try and challenge readers and my peers to confront how they understand the language of fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment